Sunday, October 13, 2013

Being stripped of our outer skin!

Victoria Ray
Eng 101
Mrs. Hubbard
13 October 2013
 
 
I completely agree with MonDesire. If I was in her position I would feel like the airports did not care about any privacy, that I was treated as I was going in a jail then passing through an airport, and I would feel very embarrassed. I think that any person that is not hiding anything and trying to get to there lovely vacation would be humiliated. Over all we wish this did not happen to us but then again the country we share with has some cruel people in it.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria I also agree with Mondesire. It is very humiliating to someone that is on vacation with their family. It is a complete waste of time and embarrasses the person Infront of not only their family but the whole airport.

    ReplyDelete