Sunday, October 13, 2013

NO ONE! (MonDesire Article Reply)

NO ONE!




Racism is still amongst us! In response to the article written by MonDesire I would have to agree and disagree with her. The reasoning behind such is because I believe in human respect. Although I believe no one deserves to be handled against their will, the security and government have to assure everyone is safe aboard ships, planes, buses, trains, etc. I understand that MonDesire feels as if the security was being prejudiced against her because she is an African American. The sequence of searching is random! Granting if someone looks like a “potential courier” then they shall be searched immediately. Famous citizens of America are often over looked and exempt from the normal searches of everyday citizens. I agree that favoritism is shown in the United States towards famous individuals. In all certainty as an American Citizen I believe the officers were just doing their jobs! I believe no one is bigger than the country and all are equal and have equal opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Good flow and transition. I see your point thoroughly. It was a good response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you agreed and disagreed with MonDesire I didn't even think of doing that when writing mine and I felt the same way. The government definitely needs to keep there people safe so I understand the searches but I think there is also a line that they tend to cross because they have the power. Like you said there is pros and cons to the whole situation so maybe in the future we will have a better way to mix it up and make everyone satisfied. I also loved the title catchy and short.

    ReplyDelete