Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stripped of more than my clothes

"Stripped of More than My Clothes" I find that actually pretty hard to believe when it was a part of the security at the airports job just take make sure that every one is safe from everything. Drugs and weapons and other things of that nature. I mean I can understand where she is coming from in the article when she was actually getting searched because men/women act different when it comes down to being striped searched. When she brought up that she was "black" it don't make that into a racial thing because it is a random pick no matter if you are white, black, Indian or from any other decent. In my opinion I really think she over reacted when she wrote this article because the airport security was just trying to do there job and they didn't mean any harm by it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that she went overboard with trying to make the situation more serious than it really was. Race didn't matter in the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the position that he took on this topic was a very clear one and had details that supported what he was trying to state. It was clear and to the point and easy for me to read.

    ReplyDelete