Monday, October 14, 2013

To be stripped or not to be stripped

Daria Mondesire, one of many, states that minorities bare the brunt of examination, and I for one agree with her. Most of the people that are being strip searched  are  a minority race.  This is unfair and shows  racial profile of our security system. What if someone  has been raped as in this case with Mondesire? It brings back flashes of something tragic that happened.  It is also invasion of privacy, which is given to us by the fourth amendment.  Also, the security officer conducting these strip searches could be perverted. In this case he is molesting people and that too is  against the law.  Over all I agree with Mondesire that racial profiling should not be a reason to strip search individuals only being based on suspicion or evidence.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I think minority race get picked out because of the color of their skin. I think every body should be treated equal.

    ReplyDelete